Subject: REMINDER - FOR ACTION: Expression of interest for 2024 Influenza and SARS-CoV-2 wet-lab/dry-lab training activities
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 12:33:00 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

To:         National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases

Operational Contact Points for Microbiology, Epidemiology, and 
Bioinformatics for COVID-19 and Influenza

Observer National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases in Western 
Balkans and Türkiye

Observer National Focal Points for Microbiology in Western Balkans and 
Türkiye

Contact Points for Operations for COVID-19 and Influenza (Microbiology, 
Epidemiology, and Bioinformatics) in Western Balkans and Türkiye

Cc:         National Coordinators

National Focal Points for Microbiology

National ECDC Correspondents in Western Balkans and Türkiye

WHO EURO

Dear colleagues,

This is a kind reminder to express your interest to participate in the 2024 
ECDC/AURORAE in-person Influenza and SARS-CoV-2 wet-lab/dry-lab training 
activities.

Furter information on how to register can be found in the below message.

With kind regards,

The ECDC COVID-19 and Influenza Laboratory and Surveillance Teams

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: ECDC respiratory viruses
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2024 3:30 PM
Subject: FOR ACTION: Expression of interest for 2024 Influenza and 
SARS-CoV-2 wet-lab/dry-lab training activities

To:         National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases

Operational Contact Points for Microbiology, Epidemiology, and 
Bioinformatics for COVID-19 and Influenza

Observer National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases in Western 
Balkans and Türkiye

Observer National Focal Points for Microbiology in Western Balkans and 
Türkiye

Contact Points for Operations for COVID-19 and Influenza (Microbiology, 
Epidemiology, and Bioinformatics) in Western Balkans and Türkiye

Cc:         National Coordinators

National Focal Points for Microbiology

National ECDC Correspondents in Western Balkans and Türkiye

WHO EURO

Dear colleagues,

You are cordially invited to express your interest to participate in the 
2024 ECDC/AURORAE in-person Influenza and SARS-CoV-2 wet-lab/dry-lab 
training activities.

These training activities are endorsed and funded by the ECDC and conducted 
through the AURORAE consortium.

Please use the below EU survey to submit your expression of interest for 
participation in specific training activities until EOB 25 March 2024. Each 
individual is asked to submit their own reply to this survey including a 
letter of endorsement by their National Focal Point for Viral Respiratory 
Diseases. It is advised to coordinate expressions of interest within the 
institute to ensure a high impact of the training activities including 
further cascading of training information upon return from the training 
where applicable. Please find more details on the process of expressions of 
interest and an overview of all planned training activities in the attached 
files.

The trainings are part of the ECDC project “Support to microbiology-related 
activities and capacity building focusing on COVID-19 and influenza in the 
EU/EEA, the Western Balkans and Turkey”. All costs for training, 
accommodation, and travel arrangements will be covered by ECDC through the 
AURORAE consortium framework contract.

Please send your expression of interest to participate in any of the 
training activities by replying to this EU survey by EOB 25 March 2024. 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EoI_2024_ECDC_InflSC2_training> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EoI_2024_ECDC_InflSC2_training

The password for participation is “Training2024”.

Please contact us at [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  if you have further questions.

With kind regards,

The ECDC COVID-19 and Influenza Laboratory and Surveillance Teams

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.